Is there a way for my spouse and I to come to an agreement so that we can avoid a contested divorce?

Singapore Top Private Investigator


Contested divorce and ancillary matters hearings take a long time, are much more expensive, and come at a great personal cost to everyone involved. It is best for you, your spouse and your children if you are able to agree on how to move forward with a divorce.

The Family Resolution Chambers of the Family Court is dedicated to helping you and your spouse come to an amicable arrangement on the divorce and ancillary matters. You can make a request for a Resolution Conference with a Judge of the Family Relations Centre. You can make your request through your lawyer if you have one, or to the Deputy Registrar when you attend Court at the Status Conference or Pre-Trial Conference stage of your divorce proceedings.

You can also make a request for counselling at the Counselling And Psychological Services (CAPS).